Arts for Kids Classroom Grant
THE DEADLINE FOR THE 2017 GRANT CYCLE HAS PASSED. AWARD ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE SENT OUT BY DECEMBER 20, 2016.
The Suncoast Arts Fest is a production of Fine Arts of the Suncoast, Inc., a Florida not for profit 501(c)3 with the mission to “promote cultural awareness in Pasco County”. Proceeds from the event benefit “The Arts for Kids” and help supplement funding for arts education in schools.
- Any certified visual or performing art teacher may apply on behalf of a public, private, or parochial school in Pasco County.
- Schools are limited to one visual arts and one performing arts application per school year.
- Grant recipients are asked to volunteer for at least one shift at the Suncoast Arts Fest. If they are unable to personally volunteer the weekend of the event it is acceptable to send another adult volunteer to represent them.
Maximum Grant Amounts
The maximum grant request is $500 per application.
Classroom grants fund special projects to improve arts education for students in Pasco County, Florida. Grant funds can be used for project-related equipment, supplies, and materials. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Student Art Supplies
- Professional Development
- Resident Artists
- Field Trip Fees
- December 1, 2016 – Deadline for submission. All applications must be submitted online. Please complete the form below.
- December 20, 2016 – Applicants will be notified via e-mail whether their proposal will be awarded.
- January 22, 2017 – Funds will be presented to art teachers at the Suncoast Arts Fest. Teachers are asked to plan to be at this event to accept their grant award.
- May 2, 2017 – Final Report Due
Applications and final reports must be submitted using the form below by midnight on the deadline date.
For More Information
Questions about the grant process? Submit your inquiry to festival management. Be sure to include “Classroom Grant inquiry” in the subject line of your email.